Fall is here and this DIY hoop wreath is the perfect decor for your home this season. And you can make it in no time flat!
What you will need:
- 1 large hoop
- 1 large package of baby’s breath floral
- 4 stems of artificial wheat
- 2 stems of feathers
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Lay out the floral on your hoop the way you would like it to look. First lay down the baby’s breath, then add in the wheat and accent with the feathers.
- Once you have the look the way you want it, remove the wheat and feathers.
- Using the scissors, cut the baby’s breath stems into larger bunches and smaller stems.
- Hot glue the baby’s breath to the hoop. Add the smaller stems to fill in spots.
- Take the wheat and fan it out. Clip off the extra stems with the wire cutters.
- Hot glue the wheat into the hoop under the baby’s breath so that the hoop will hold the weight of the artificial wheat.
- Take your feathers and hot glue them into the spots you’d like.
We hope you give this DIY a try and share your creation with us!
For inspiration all month long, visit Ashton’s blog sistersageco.com and follow @sistersageco on social media.